Friday, January 27, 2017

迎接鸡年!

Its the CNY eve!
Sending off the Monkey and welcoming the Rooster in about half an hour time!

This year I feel that the 气氛 is not really there.
Anyway, still is very rare to eat together and reunion dinner is always a special today to gather.



Our steamboat reunion dinner every year.
This year is a little different because I helped out more in the kitchen.
I have never cut a big piece of pork and chicken in my entire life until yesterday night. LOL!
And the chicken are so oily than the pork. How can that be? LOL!
Anyway, my job took about 2 hours to complete.
Seem so tedious.
Well, I am learning and I know practice make perfect.
I will try harder next time since I am going to be someone's wife soon. Hahaha..

Shall update more on the CNY the next post.
Now, I wish you a Happy CNY!


No comments: