Friday, November 15, 2013

Qi Wei Chicken Claypot 奇味鸡煲

Met up with my ex SDSAP colleagues (Qi Wei and Kinyi) for dinner.
They decided to bring me to try the food at Qi Wei Chicken Claypot 奇味鸡煲.
Nearest train station is at Kovan and the store is just beside Domino Pizza store.
There's another store at Punggol Nasi Lemak Centre too.

Not my first time trying the chicken claypot.
I had it the first time in NEX Mall called Chicken HotPot.
The food taste almost the same and I love the stew.
The difference are the pot here is much much bigger than the pot in NEX and duh its cheaper here too!



We had also taken some side dishes like cabbages, mushrooms and beancurd.
All inside the claypot cooked as you can see in the below picture.





Had a very full dinner.
Each of us paid about $19 for 3 people including drinks and few side dishes.
The business here are good so do come early to avoid long queue.


Qi Wei Chicken Claypot 奇味鸡煲
947 Upper Serangoon Road, Singapore 534712

No comments: