Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Bloggers Get-together and Award Presentation

Hello! Finally a proper blog post.

Few days ago, i received an email for an invitation for Bloggers Get-together and Award Presentation as my blog post has made it to the TOP 12 out of about 70+ entries for the 7- Eleven Leading Brands Blogger’s Contest.

If you haven read mine, then click the below link. :D
http://loves-jing.blogspot.sg/2012/10/7-eleven-leading-brand-contest.html

The event was held last Friday which is the last day of November, at the 7-Eleven store at UE Square located around Clemenceau Avenue.
The 7-11 store there has a café settings which said to be a new café concept store!
Bigger store with tables and chairs for people to sit down and sit, or study or getting together with friends. (WOW!)



Yup, my plus one is Sheauwei~


First, we were served a 7-Eleven new Slurpee drink!
It is White Chocolate Slurpee and I like it!
Doesn't really taste like white chocolate but Vanilla flavored to me.
Something like Vanilla + carbonated drink.





After all the bloggers reached, we were all gathered to tour around the 7-Eleven.


The lady is black is the organizer for the blogging contest.
On that day, she's also our "tour guide" introducing the products in 7-Eleven.


Look like there's something new there..


Took a closer look. hmmm..
The staff prepared some food for us to taste.



This is the newest item in 7-Eleven Singapore called the ODEN or 關東煮 (Guan Dong Zhu) which is very popular in Taiwan and Japan.
Sheauwei told me that she saw this at Taiwan 7-Eleven!
How come didn't i saw it? I must be not observant enough!
Anyway in Singapore there are about 7 stores selling it already.
From the menu, there are 6 items + Mee Goreng to choose from.
Get it for $2.50 choosing Set A or B.


ODEN cannot satisfy your hunger still?
There's still waffle!




Sheauwei and I had a piece. *Yum yum*

After touring the place, we went back to our seats.
Then its time for food tasting!






Table of food!
And that is ODEN.




Sheauwei and I shared this.
Mee Goreng to me is quite a disappointment though.
But the other cup of food is good!


While having our food, the organizer also announcer the winner of the blogging contest.

After which we continue to eat and eat.
7-Eleven was very very generous to offer us to eat and eat and eat.
Keep asking us to take the food, or they put the food on our table.
In the end, Sheauwei and I skipped dinner after eating the foods.
I feel like I was stuffing myself with food and more food that day. HAHA.
Thinking back, we ate waffles, ODEN, Quick Bite Pizza and the last one I gonna introduce below.



Quick Bite Teriyaki Chicken with Pearl Rice.
Actually its the Japan sticky rice but the rice aint sticky at all.
And I love the Teriyaki sauce!
If the 7-Eleven near my office has this, I will get it for lunch.
It only $3.90! Cheap and nice.


Ending this post with us and the goodies bag.
Thank you very much, 7-Eleven for the wonderful hospitality. :D

No comments: